Akwesasne Addiction and Counselling Program
Offering substance prevention and treatment programs.
"Ion tsi the wah kwat to ne onkwehonweneha" - To go back to our ways- who we are, our traditions, medicines, values and languages.
- To provide quality, therapeutic and supportive care to our community members in their place of residence.
- To provide assistance to Akwesasronon in accessing Tekanikonrahwaton - Wholistic Health & Wellness services to enhance the quality of life and well-being for all.
- To provide quality, long-term care services to the adult population served by our community.
- To create conditions for individuals, families and community to determine and set health agenda and then act effectively to transform their lives and the life of their community.
Programs and Services
- Community Health
- Non-Insured Health Benefits
- Iakhihsohtha Home for the Elderly
- Home Care & Home Support
- Tsiionkwanonhso:te Adult Care
- Ambulance Unit
- Wholistic Health & Wellness