Dilico Alcohol and Drug Treatment Centre Fort William First Nation
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care provides a range of responsive individual, family and community programs and services for the complete life journey of all Anishinabek people. We care for the physical health, the mental health and the health of the communities where Anishinabek people live by promoting wellness, preventing illness and trauma, and providing diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
Our vision is balance and well-being for Anishinabek children, families, and communities.
Dilico embraces a holistic approach in the delivery of Health, Mental Health, Addictions and Child Welfare Services to complement the strengths, values and traditions of Anishinabek children, families, and communities.
- Client centred services based upon teamwork.
- Quality service delivery that is ethical, caring, compassionate, and sensitive.
- Partnerships that advance the well-being of the Anishinabek.
- Role models who demonstrate positive leadership.
- An environment that creates positive morale.
- Effective and accountable management.
- Long-range strategic planning.
- Street: 200 Anemki Place
- Postcode: P7J 1L6
- City: Fort William First Nation
- Province: Ontario
- Telephone: (807) 626-5200
- Fax: (807) 623-0536