Kingsclear First Nation - NNADAP Program
Dr. Saira Athar is a community based family physician and has expressed an interest in the community and is giving one day a week of her time for primary care for all members of the community. She sees patients every Wednesday from 9:00 am – 12noon at the Health Centre and patients at the Wik-Chiplakon, by appointments only. Appointments can be made by calling Amanda at the front desk 363-4001.
Dr. Athar has been with us for almost a year. We are very fortunate to have this opportunity as many of us lack a family physician.
- Assessment & Addictions Counseling
- Referral Information for Detox
- Referral to Treatment Centres
- Transportation to Detox/Treatment
- Street: 77 French Village Road
- Postcode: E3E 1K3
- City: Kingsclear First Nation
- Province: New Brunswick
- Telephone: (506) 363-4001
- Fax: (506) 363-4042