Created on: Wednesday, 20 October 2010 Modified on: Friday, 16 August 2019
Onen' to: Kon Treatment Services
- Program lasts six (6) weeks and follows the Alcoholic Anonymous 12 steps approach from the AA program of recovery.
- Cultural Component: Traditional activities that seek to integrate traditional Native practices: Traditional Ceremonies, Native Languages, bead/ craft Work, traditional foods, drumming and music and cultural exchange.
- Includes traditional healing practices and cultural activities.
- Our Program's belief is that self- help comes from healing others.
- Includes individual counseling, healing circles, and films.
- Alcoholic/ Narcotics Anonymous meetings.
- Recreational Therapy: relaxation, occupational, social and recreational therapy.
- At Onen'tó:kon we offer you the opportunity to embark upon a clean and healthy lifestyle.
- 16 bed residential treatment facility for drug and alcohol addiction.
- Situated amidst century old pines.
- Overlooks the beautiful Lake of Two Mountains.
- Knowledgeable and understanding staff on call to answer your questions.
- Serving adult Native men and women since 1987.
- Onen'tó:kon has assisted over 3000 clients and their families in the recovery progress.
- Our daily activities provide you with the opportunity for ‘Strengthening the healing journey’. Your healing is our mission.
- Street: 380 St. Michel
- Postcode: J0N 1E0
- City: Oka
- Province: Quebec
- Telephone: (450) 479-8353
- Fax: (450) 479-1034