The Foster Addiction Rehabilitation Centre (CRD Foster) is a public rehabilitation centre of the health and social services network providing rehabilitation and social reintegration services to the English-speaking population of Quebec.
CRD Foster is guided by the following fundamental values in the organization and delivery of its services. We are specifically committed to:
- Providing accessible, quality services that respect the cultural diversity of the individuals we serve;
- Developing and maintaining the professional competencies of our multidisciplinary team;
- Establishing a continuum of care in the field of addictions by sharing our expertise and promoting partnerships with our institutional and community partners;
- Continuously improving our services by applying evidence-based interventions wherever feasible;
- Participating and contributing to the development of applied research in the field of addictions and transferring the knowledge gained from this research to the community.
- Street: 6 Rue Foucreault
- Postcode: J0L 2K0
- City: Saint-Philippe
- Province: Quebec
- Telephone: (450) 659-8911
- Fax: (450) 659-7173