Royal Victoria Hospital of Barrie - Withdrawal Management Services
Residential Withdrawal Management Service:
- Helping individuals 16 years and older, begin their recovery in a safe and therapeutic environment (average stay 3-5 days)
- Providing non-medical co-ed residential withdrawal management serviceP
- roviding an immediate and nurturing support system throughout the withdrawal process, increasing the chances for recovery
- Encouraging personal responsibility and accountability in planning change throughout the use of individual and group counseling sessions Inter-professional model of care
- Wheel chair accessible withdrawal management unit.
- Referral Process: While we prefer that the individual seeking help call us directly themselves, we do accept referrals from physicians, social service agencies, employers, the police, or from concerned family and friends. A referral to our withdrawal management component may be made at any time of the day or night, seven days a week.