List of Youth Treatment Centers
The information below will help you on how to find a drug rehab center for teens in Nova Scotia. The list could be incomplete, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-877-254-3348.
Reviewed: 18 September 2023
Foundation for Youth Support, Fisherman’s Memorial Hospital is a substance use treatment program. After reviewing the website, we found that the program helps teen ages 13 and 19. The primary aim of the program is to provide treatment services. This includes weekly counseling and support and recreation programs.
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Substance Abuse Counselling
- Substance Abuse Counselling For Individuals
- Substance Abuse Peer Counselling
- Family Support
- Registered Canadian Charitable Organization
PO Box 1180, Lunenburg, NS