DRS femme1 480x400DRS femme1 480x400





PotBanner narrow

Who Is Banned from Obtaining a Record Suspension?

You cannot apply for Record Suspension if you have been convicted of:

  • a Schedule 1 Offence (sexual offense involving a child) under the Criminal Records Act;
  • common assault or assault with intent to commit an indictable offense against a child committed before January 4, 1983; and
  • more than three (3) offenses prosecuted by indictment each with a prison sentence of two (2) years or more.

DRS femme2

DRS femme2

Meet an Expert

Sylvain Fournier

Sylvain Fournier | Bio

Across Canada, there are many different treatment options to choose from, private, government-funded, inpatient, and outpatient. See More